Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Review | Makeup Academy Pro-Base Eye Primer

I have always considered myself to be lucky in the sense that my eyeshadow never creases, especially as my mum has very oily eyelids. That was until now. In the last couple of weeks it's been creasing so I decided to try an eye primer out.
My high street is absolutely tiny so I am very limited to what products I get unless I go further afield.
I walked into superdrug and thought I'd have a little look and that's when I spotted this. I really love MUA and for their prices, I think you get extremely good quality. The eye primer is in the pro range which is a little more than their basic range but for £2.50 it's a bloody bargain!!
It's a very lightweight product and is nude in colour and I honestly can't believe how good it is! Not only does it stop any creasing, but it also brings the pigment of the shadow out more.
I really can't believe how good this is & needless to say I will be repurchasing when it runs out!
What you all waiting for?! Get down to superdrug and buy it!!

Thanks for reading! Xxx



0 comments: