Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Mememe beat the blues highlight in pearl pink (benefit dupe)

Benefits high beam highlighter is one of the best highlighters around but doesn't come cheap. So when shopping a few months ago I couldn't believe my luck when i spotted this in superdrug & managed to pick this up for £6!!
At first I thought it wouldn't be that good, as you do with all dupes. But, I am really pleasantly surprised and really do love this product.
The packaging is standard, it's quite similar to high beam and the product inside is so creamy and velvety it goes on a dream. The only thing I don't like is the brush inside is very stiff almost like wood! (Could just be mine though).

I don't tend to put these liquid highlighters on my cheek bones, I just use them either mixed in with my foundation or on my brow bone & cupids bow. As all highlights it has a lot of shimmer and when the light picks it up, it truly does look amazing. Needless to say, I will be repurchasing!

E xxx



0 comments: