Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation Review

So on a recent trip to my local MAC counter I thought I would try a new foundation out. I told the girl there about my skin and what have you, and she came up with this. The Studio Sculpt foundation in NC15.
 
 
The foundation:
This foundation is a high coverage and is used on a lot of performers I was told, as it creates a flawless finish. Its a gel based formula meaning its ideal for dry skin. It also contains SPF which is ideal if your going out in the sun.

 
 My opinion of the foundation:
What a waste of £24. Yes, it is high coverage but on me it just looks streaky, patchy & cakey.
The smell of the product is vile and it broke me out quite bad.
Once I did get an even sort of look out of it, it had slid off of my face and melted...After 2 and a half hours.
I have tried the product with various primers & moisturisers underneath and I still get the same result.
 
So all in all, I am not impressed and will not be recommending or repurchasing ever.
 
Have you had a bad experience with a foundation?
 
E xxx

0 comments: