Tuesday, 30 April 2013

New MUA goodies!

As some of you may have noticed, I love MUA and find that their products are such good quality for the money.

So on a recent trip to superdrug, I noticed that they finally had the Undress Your Skin foundation back in stock and in the shade I wanted too. I am pretty pale so finding a foundation that matches my skin tone is very hard. I find most of the brands will have porcelain available to you but its still to dark for me. Not MUA though. I got the shade porcelain and it really is perfect for me.

I also picked up the Cover & Conceal wand in fair and in natural, as I was after a darker concealer for when I am wearing fake tan or when I have managed to tan a bit.


The last thing I picked up was a lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy, and was pleasantly surprised to find it actually had a name unlike the rest of them! Its a gorgeous pale peachy coral with a lovely slight sheen to it. I'm really loving corals this spring/summer!


As you can see from the picture above, I have all the products on and I really love the foundation and lipstick! I will do a more in depth review once I have used them properly.

Do you have a favourite budget brand?

Thanks for reading!
E xxx

2 comments: