Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

March Favourites!

A video to this post will be shortly following, but for now here are my march faves!

Haircare:
Toni & Guy cleanse dry shampoo. I really am a lover of dry shampoo and I normally reach for my batiste cherry or tropical. But quite recently I've found batiste to be incredibly drying to my scalp so with this being a "cleanse" dry shampoo I thought I would give it a try.... And so far I really do love it! It smells just like you have stepped out a salon too!
Toni & Guy sea salt spray. Since I have had my hair chopped and had layers put in, I have really been loving the messy look. I just spritz this through my hair and voila! I look like I've stepped of the beach (in a good way). And again it leaves your hair smelling like a salon!

Skincare:
No7 beautiful skin cleansing water. I've really been loving this the past month. I tend to use it to remove any impurities in the morning and very occasionally i will use it to take make up off. It has a very nice fresh scent, so does wake you up. The only downside is not being able to use it on your eyes.
The body shop tea tree oil. This has been a godsend to me lately! I used a different foundation that broke me out and I just dab this on the blemish and the next morning it is either gone or very nearly! Very similar to the Origins super spot remover & is a lot cheaper!

Body:
Police to be perfume. Everything about this perfume I love! I'm obsessed with the bottle (I love skulls) and it is such a sweet and floral scent. Quite cheap too!
Boots natural collection mango & papaya body spray. I used to love these body sprays/mists when I was at school and my favourite then was vanilla scent. Ewwww. I smelt it when I purchased this and thought to myself, did I really use to drown myself in that?! Any who, this scent is AMAZING. It instantly makes you feel like your in the Caribbean and the smell lingers all day. I also have been using this as a room spray and scent really does stick around.

Makeup:
Collection lasting perfection concealer. Why I have never used this I do not know! It's amazing and is definitely my new holy grail concealer.
Rimmel stay matte powder. Just a simple pressed powder that literally the tiniest bit makes your face so matte! And such a bargain for £3.99!
Revlon JBKBS in rendezvous. This has been my go to lip product this month. It's an orangey coral and to me is a perfect colour for spring. I love the staying power of these too!
Christian Dior glossy show lip gloss. This has been a rediscovery for me this month and I believe it has now been discontinued. I have the shade Lindsay pink and is a stunning pink with a lot of silver glitter running through. It really is a lovely daytime product.
Sally Hanson fast dri nail polish in jade jump. I am really into pastels at the minute and this minty green is perfect for me! I love the big brush it has and lasted me about 5 days before chipping. Amazing quality!
Maybelline the falsies mascara. Brilliant mascara, the wand is excellent and it is so black! It really does make my eyelashes look unreal!
Wet n wild mono eyeshadow. This eyeshadow doesn't have a shade name but its a beautiful shimmery plum that is so pigmented its unreal! The smallest amount is super dark but I find it really brings out the green in my eyes and have found it in my everyday pile this month!

So that is my march favourites, I can't believe we're in April already! Scary!!!

Thank you for reading! Xxx

0 comments: