Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

April favourites!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I've had so much going on! So here is my better late than never April favourites! 


Toni & guy dry shampoo.
Now it's getting warmer my hair is getting greasier, much quicker. I have been finding batiste to be very drying so I reached for my old favourite. It leaves your hair smelling like a salon and doesn't leave that horrible white residue! 

Toni & guy sea salt spray. 
I have been loving the messy, just got out of bed look lately and now I have shorter hair I can finally use these type of products! 

St moriz tanning mousse.
I'm a bit of a self tanning "newb" and for once I can't mess this tanner up! 
It can be quite drying but nothing a good moisturiser can't fix! 

Apivita eye and face foaming cleanser.
I'm not really a big fan of foaming cleansers but this is AMAZING. It's all natural and dissolves your makeup like a dream! Definitely my favourite of favourites this month!

Rimmel match perfection foundation.
After having a bad experience with the wake me up foundation (breakouts and it not being the right shade) I didn't expect much from this product. But the shade is perfect and it leaves a lovely dewy finish.

Essie neo whimsical.
I love essie polishes and this is the perfect shade for the summer. A very nude pinky lilac and it lasts for days!

Avon super shock gel eyeliner in black. 
I've been reaching for this the most out of all my eyeliners this month. It stays on all day and is a deep dark black. What more could you want?

Dainty doll blush 004 you are my sunshine.
I find this a brilliant dupe for Nars orgasm and I don't have to use a highlighter with it! A beautiful peachy pink with rose gold shimmer, it leaves a beautiful colour on you face. 

What are your favourites this month? 

E xxx

0 comments: