Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Marks & Spencers Limited Collection nail polish.

I'm such a nail polish junkie, so on a recent trip to m&s it was no surprise that I bought a couple of their polishes.
Costing only £3.50 I find these nail varnishes very hard wearing and don't chip until about the 4Th day (without top coat), and for me that is ideal as I am a mum and I cant spend all my time painting nails.
Seeing as spring has finally arrived in the UK (although looking out the window I'm not to sure), I fancied a change & thought I would go for more pastel colours. So when i spotted this Pale Lavender (M8) I thought it was perfect.


As you can see, it is very pale and if I'm honest I did think it would maybe be to pale for me. But, after 2 coats the colour had built up beautifully & was very opaque. I'm definitely going to be buying more of these polishes!

You can find them here: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Quick-Nail-Polish/dp/B003XPCXPY?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_16&nodeId=1727025031&sr=1-16&qid=1366100764

Are you into pastels?

Thanks for reading!
E xxx

0 comments: