Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Latest in Beauty little beauty box

I am a big lover of samples and travel sized beauty products, as you basically get to try before you buy. I have been subscribed to Glossybox for a while now but wanted to try more beauty boxes without spending as much money.
So when I came across this on the Latest in Beauty website I couldn't resist.
It's not anywhere near as good as Glossybox but I still jump around like a loon when it drops through my letterbox.

With this beauty box you don't pay by card either. You pay by SMS!
It's £1.50 plus your standard network rate. You choose the items too. This isn't my first one but I think this is my favourite one. I chose the Melvita soft skin moisturiser, Caudalie The Cream and The Eye Cream & a mystery product which turnt out to be a tube of Aveda thickening conditioner.
All the products are sample size and if you have a partner they have men's products available too!

You can get yours at www.latestinbeauty.co.uk

Thanks for reading!
E xxx



0 comments: