Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Fragrance direct mini haul!

I've finally made an order from fragrance direct and in so happy with it!
I've used cosmetics fairy a few times and although they are cheaper I do prefer fragrance direct.
Not that I needed anymore make up but I couldn't help myself! Especially as they sell Dainty doll & Essie for £1.99!

I got.....
Essie nail polish (full size) in Neo whimsical - £1.99
Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in 832 kiss pearl - £1.99
Dainty doll powder blush in you are my sunshine - £1.99
Dainty doll eyeliner in I'm so pretty - £0.99
Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in paradise - £0.99
Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in berry queen - £0.99
NYC mono eyeshadow in gossip girl - £0.50

I didn't spend a lot but overall I am very impressed!

Thanks for reading!
E xxx


0 comments: